At Teens Meet Online, we are open to submissions in different categories, to encourage, entertain, and bless teenagers around the world. We will be glad to have your works published on our website.
Note the following, before sending your entry
- Submissions are open to ANYONE in any country or age group
- Submissions should be directed toward teenagers and must be able to encourage/uplift them. Any submission outside this will be discarded.
- All works must be original, authored by you
- Plagiarism is highly prohibited
- Send submissions via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be in this form- Submission: (enter category and title); E.g SUBMISSION: POETRY—THE PARTING OCEANS
- The body of the email should contain your full name, short biography, and social media details
- Attach a quality picture of yourself; you can make it formal or informal, but it must be of good quality
- Send only one entry for a particular category at a time
- You retain the copyright of your work
- We’ll ensure we read and respond to every submission we receive
Choose any of the following categories, and follow the instructions
TELL YOUR OWN STORY
We are giving every one a chance to tell his/her own story. This should be a true life story centered during your teenage years while you were a teenager, or your present story as a teenager. We’ll advice you begin your story with a clear introduction, then the body, morals, and conclusion…
It could also be a story of a teenager you know and his/her story is worth sharing. If that’s the case, the subject must be aware that his/her story is being shared, unless if deceased or out of contact.
We understand that some of you might not want to reveal your identity. Please, do let us know, and we’ll definitely publish your story anonymously.
Your grammar doesn’t have to be perfect before you can share your story. We will do well to edit and make corrections where possible.
(Please Note: You can share more than one picture in this category, as long as it’s in line with the story shared)
POETRY: Ensure your poems are easy to read and grasp.
FICTION AND NON-FICTION: Entries should be at least 100words and must be well structured
FASHION AND LIFESTYLE: As much as we are ready to beautify our inner being, we aren’t leaving out our outward appearance. Pictures are allowed, as long as they correspond with your article. We, however, encourage you to copyright your images.