Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. CAC/IT/NO 146479.
We are a community of teenagers and young adults committed to carrying out the Sustainable Development Goals.
We do this by conducting outreaches and also partnering with other organizations as volunteers.
How TMO Benefits Teenagers:
- We are committed to rebranding teenagers, supporting them through their teenage years, and reminding them that they are not alone.
- We believe, through this platform, a new army of teenagers will rise up, and avoid mistakes that could have been easily avoided.
- We are building teenage boys and girls, and setting their foundations right before adulthood sets in.
- We are preparing idle hands to work hard, and connecting minds to love better.
- We are building strong teenagers; ones that would strive to do what is good for themselves and for everyone else .
- We are forming a happy colony of teens.
- We do hope that, someday, teenagers across the world will visit this website for solutions to one challenge or the other and be glad they found this platform.
What We Do:
Meet a Coach
Teenagers reach us via our email address, for one thing or the other by filling this form. Every teenager gets connected to a coach that can help with whatever they need help with. We’ve had positive results so far.
A yearly online event that takes place within the last quarter of the year. We invite high-profiled people who are experienced in the teenage sector to have educating, inspiring and motivating conversations with us. See past conversations here.
We visit secondary schools to reach out to as many teenagers as we can and discuss with them on pressing issues as regards teenagers. It could also be based on an awareness, like the IWD PadaTeen Project, or context-based like the Math Set Project. See past school outreaches here.
Tell Your Story
We have a column here, for teenagers to voice out and let others hear them. Stories are sometimes shared anonymously.
Community Outreach- Leaving Prints On Hearts
This happens yearly in all our active offline locations, in collaboration with our anniversary. It is about teenagers reaching out and giving back to the community. See previous LPOH events here.
Teens Meet to Worship
This is a worship event, also known as TMW, organized yearly for teenagers. It’s about teenagers coming together in different locations to worship God.
Campaigns and Awareness
We sometimes engage in online campaigns or run a series on a particular topic. So far, we’ve had Teen Silence Campaign and Teen Depression Awareness.
You too can be a part of us.
Connect with us on:
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Forward all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an embodiment of love. You are welcome.