How long have you been with TMO?
Describe your experience with TMO so far.
It has been a great experience so far, I have been able to participate in various outreaches and other activities. And it has been an amazing opportunity to serve in various capacities.
What’s your area of commitment to TMO (Media, Blog Author, Graphics, Location Head, Member, Follower)
Blog Author, Location Member (Lagos)
Have you benefitted from being a part of TMO in any way, please share an instance with us?
Yes, in a lot of ways
1. TMO has helped me hone my writing skills, through writing for the blog. (Although I have slacked for a while now)
2. I got the opportunity of being in one of our content creation class, and that class taught me a whole lot about content writing.
3. I also participated in our Mentorship class, where I got enlightened on how to be a teen mentor, and other intricacies.
4. I also got to speak with teenagers and impact them through the organization’s vision
5. I have also met really amazing people through TMO. It has been a huge blessing!
Do you love TMO? If yes, tell us why, if no (I don’t know why you should say no). Lol
Yes, TMO is really dear to my heart. This is because I joined TMO at a point in my life, when I wanted to be part of something significant to the society, and to use my gift to bless others. TMO gave me that platform!
It’s our anniversary, leave some sweet words for us.
TMO, This is just the start of great things for us. We get better everyday, and the vision becomes even more clearer.
What’s one thing that stands out about TMO to you
The clarity of vision! I love it.
Is there anything you’ll like to see us do differently this new year? please, share.
Not sure of any right now.
Thank you so much, Ibukun!