Teens Meet Online is pleased to announce a Call for Submission for the first edition of her Magazine, 2018.
We are accepting submissions for:
Teenagers from all over the world are hereby invited to be a part of this.
- Your article should be focused on the teen sector
- Entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject as “Entry for TMO Magazine 2018”
- Entries should be sent in a doc or docx. format
- Entries should be the original work of the person submitting. No plagiarism.
- Authors should send a clear profile picture alongside their full names and a short biography (not more than 100 words) to the body of the mail. This should include your email address.
- Open to teenagers only, from 13 to 19 years
- Open to all nationalities
- Entry is free
- You are eligible to just one entry
- You retain the copyright to your entry, but we may have to alter your topic while editing, if needs be
- We will review ALL entries and select the ones we’d love to feature in our Magazine. So, bear in mind that you submitting doesn’t necessarily mean that your entry will be featured.
Deadline For Submissions:
Open until 15th of March, 2018
Follow @teensmeetonline on all social media platforms for update.