Love is a verb. It is an action that should be expressed. The act of love involves real behaviour and expressions. Expressing love is both physical and emotional.
Love is not an instinct or an inborn ability. We often conclude that love should be birthed in us automatically. But like an action, love is a skill that can be learned and developed. Love is should not be for a particular season or date.
Simple acts of love helps relationships grow and keeps you knitted together.
Here are seven simple ways you can express love:
- Saying ”Thank You”: This statement is so underrated. But it is an act that shows love, respect and care.
- Being there to encourage someone during bad times goes a long way. It makes them get comfortable with you.
- Be loyal and caring.
- Celebrate others’ accomplishments.
- Do more than just saying congratulations. Surprise them! People love surprises, they will surely feel important when you do so.
- Keep communication. Reach out to others when they least expect you to. A surprise call, message or a visit can help.
- Ask them if they need help from you.
There are endless ways to show your friends you love them.
Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget. Be a great friend.