• They are wise because they have hidden God’s word in their heart
Psalms 119:98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
Proverb 28:26- Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe
• They have faithful instructions on their lips. They speak words that build up and not words that destroy
Proverb 31:26- she speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her lip.
• They do things in a unique way which makes it difficult for people to easily predict them
• They are always doing something to develop themselves in every areas of life (academic, spiritual, financial, emotional/social)
• Their focus is on things of eternal relevance not material things that won’t last
Matthew 6:33- but seek first his kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
• They are respectful and humble, which awards them blessing and favour in the sight of God and Men
• They become CEOs at tender age of 15,16,17. (Learn a trade, do something you love doing with your leisure hours) Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with diligence.
• They dress and do things modestly, decently and with propriety
• They are bearers of God’s light.
2 thoughts on “What Should You Look Out For in a BDteen?”
The last point really did strike a cord in me. They are influencers, consciously/unconsciously they influence the people around them. Great write up dearie, more wisdom and strength to impact ur generation in Jesus name.
Tanks for your comment ma’am